We would like to inform you about that 4th National Open Access Workshop (AE2015).
4th National Open Access Workshop (AE2015) will be held in October 19th-21st 2015, in Ankara, hosted by TÜBİTAK, with the cooperation of İzmir Institute of Technology Library, Anatolian University Libraries Consortium (ANKOS), Hacettepe University and TÜBİTAK. The AE2015 workshop is organized to discuss free access to scientific publications and data financed by public funds, opening of these publications and data to public via institutional digital archives; policies, strategies, legislation, standards and software infrastructures necessary for the implementation of open access. The participation rate is expected to be high.
Regional and international speakers specialized in the field will be invited to the AE2015 workshop and following issues will be addressed:
- European Commission’s view on Open Access to Scientific Publications and Research Data
- Research infrastructures and standards of interoperability
- Embedded open archives
- What is DOAJ and SPARC Europe doing?
- Standard data model for research information systems: euroCRIS
- An international ID number for researchers: ORCID
- Strategies and work carried out on open access by eminent publishers
- Research data, open data and data management
- TÜBİTAK and open access
- Latest developments on institutional archives and best practice
- DSpace software and its efficient use
Link to Workshop website: http://calistay.acikerisim.org/