Library Press Display is now available as PressReader with renewed interface and newly added features. PressReader provides instant online access to today's newspapers from around the world in full-color, full-page format. The ever-expanding collection currently includes nearly 3,500 titles—from 100 countries in 60 languages.
P.S.: A green coffee cup icon will show up in the top left corner to indicate that you are connected to a PressReader HotSpot, giving you full access to all newspapers and magazines.
With the PressReader app, readers have the freedom to access their favourite publication on their personal mobile device without being tethered to the internet. With its easy download and registration process, readers get the same consistent reading experience online and on mobile.
PressReader’s app works on tablets, smartphone or eReader devices running on iOS, Android, Android for Amazon, Windows and Blackberry. Voted the Best Newspaper App Ever for iOS in 2012, PressReader displays publications the way they were meant to be read.
The mobile app provides that added convenience of offline reading anytime, anywhere. Downloaded publications can be read in its full-content in both the Page view replica and SmartFlow modes with a variety of interactive features available offline.
Anywhere Anytime Access:
PressReader gives you the flexibility and convenience of reading your favorite publication anywhere, anytime. Download all your favorite titles on your device while connected to the WiFi and read them offline while commuting or in a remote location. PressReader features such as SmartZoom, SmartFlow, in-place expansion and Page View reading mode are accessible offline and still provide you with an engaging reading experience.
Convenient, One-Step Access:
Access is easy and simple with one-time free registration. All you need is an internet connection and a mobile device.
PressReader General Features:
- Newspapers are printed as digital replicas of the original edition. Each newspaper includes the articles, editorials, comics, crossword puzzles and advertising in its original layout.
- PressReader offers a vast collection of thousands of newspaper and magazine titles from over 100 countries in nearly 60 languages.
- The service provides up to a 90-day backfile and the ability to perform keyword searches across all titles and the entire backfile.
- PressReader provides instant online access to today's newspapers from around the world in full-color, full-page format.
- Multilingual interface.
- Listen with audio.
- Receive an RSS feed of the newspapers.
PressReader HotSpot is a bundled solution that gives businesses the flexibility and versatility to offer a mobile or online version of the world’s largest digital kiosk. To find one near you, just open up the PressReader HotSpot Map.
A link to PressReader (formerly Library Press Display) is available on the Databases pages.