Access to most of our subscribed databases/e-resources is provided through the Institute’s IP addresses. So, these resources are accessed directly from the “Databases” page on campus.
Off-campus access: There are two main methods to access databases/e-resources from outside the campus.
- Access via YETKIM, the National Academic Network ULAKNET: We only have access to the following databases with YETKİM. By clicking on the database titles, you can access information and images on how to access each via YETKİM.
- ACM Digital Library (ACM)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Annual Review
- ASME (The American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Digital Collection
- EBSCO Discovery Service (Search all resources)
- EBSCO Databases (Academic Search Ultimate, Applied Science & Business Periodicals Retrospective, Applied Science & Technology Index Retrospective, Art Index Retrospective, Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals, Belt and Road Initiative Reference Source (The), Business Periodicals Index Retrospective, Business Source Ultimate, Central & Eastern European Academic Source, DynaMed, Education Index Retrospective, ERIC, European Views of the Americas: 1493 to 1750, GreenFILE, Humanities & Social Sciences Index Retrospective, Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts, MasterFILE Complete, MasterFILE Reference eBook Collection, MEDLINE, Newspaper Source Plus, Newswires, OpenDissertations, Regional Business News, Social Sciences Index Retrospective: 1907-1983, Teacher Reference Center, TR Dizin, Web News, EBSCO eBook Collection)
- Emerald eJournals Premier Collection + Archive + Social Sciences eBooks
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- JSTOR Archive Journals Library
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global Full Text (PQDT Global FT)
- ScienceDirect E-Books, E-Journals
- Springer Nature
- Taylor & Francis Online Journals
- Web of Science (SCI-Expanded, SSCI, AHCI, CPCI, BKCI, ESCI)
- Wiley Online Library
It is possible to find detailed information at https://libguides.iyte.edu.tr/yetkim
2. Access all databases by making proxy settings in your browser: For detailed information on how to make https://proxy3.iyte.edu.tr/proxy.pac settings for Chrome, Firefox, and mobile phones: http://libguides.iyte.edu.tr/proxy3ayarlari
For your questions about databases/e-resources, send the e-mail to library[at]iyte.edu.tr, or call 7506345 and 7506343.