Free Access to JSTOR Primary Resources, Thematic Collections and Global Plants
We have trial access to “JSTOR – Primary Sources”, “JSTOR – Thematic Collections” and “JSTOR – Global Plants” until June 30, 2022. We have access to JSTOR Archive Journals within the scope of TUBITAK ULAKBIM EKUAL.
JSTOR – Primary Sources:
- 19th Century British Pamphlets: 19th Century British Pamphlets is a corpus of primary sources for the study of sociopolitical and economic factors impacting 19th-century Britain.
- Struggles for Freedom: Southern Africa: The collection consists of more than 190,000 pages of documents and images, including periodicals, nationalist publications, records of colonial government commissions, local newspaper reports, personal papers, correspondence, UN documents, out-of-print and other particularly relevant books, oral histories, and speeches.
- World Heritage Sites: Africa: The collection links visual, contextual, and spatial documentation of African heritage sites.
JSTOR – Thematic Collections:
- Security Studies gathers academic and open policy research on international and national security problems and foreign policy issues, encompassing perspectives from around the world.
- Lives of Literature is a collection of academic journals devoted to the deep study of writers and texts associated with core literary movements.
- Sustainability is a collection of academic and open policy research on environmental stresses and their impact on society.
JSTOR – Global Plants is the world’s largest database of digitized plant specimens and a locus for international scientific research and collaboration.
The links of “JSTOR – Primary Sources”, “JSTOR – Thematic Collections” and “JSTOR – Global Plants” are available Databases page.
P.S.: You can access all databases via Ezproxy with your IZTECH email address and password from off-campus.